Sunday, March 15, 2015

Back to Work

So for those tired of portraits of the cut on my finger, I did some actual work today.

So I've been a little lax in the sculpture dept. lately. There's a background project which for some reason I've been shy about posting. But for most of the year I've been too sick, or its been too cold for serious wood work. Took advantage of the warm if overcast day and did some work outdoors. Started a new piece, worked a bit on a project abandoned by my brother years ago as a chair, which is becoming a bowl, and did a little grinding on the 'Throne for a Fool', which has gotten so waterlogged from several months under the snow even with a tarp that I can't tip it upright...


Unknown Just, WIP, oak

Vessel, WIP, ash

Throne for a Fool, WIP, oak

No comments:

Post a Comment